Sharing her wisdom, insights, and life-transforming strategies to inspire others, Dr. Rachel speaks to a variety of audiences, including academic, faith-based, and professional organizations.
Rachel speaks and provides workshops for:
- Book clubs and social groups
- Community centers and service organizations
- Lunch and Learns for businesses and nonprofits
- Education programs for school, colleges, and parent organizations
- Church and youth groups
- Women’s Ministry conferences and events
- Bad Religion / Good Religion–What’s the Difference?
- Overcoming Extremism and Recovering Faith
- Healing the Wounds of the Past
- Recovering Balance in an Unbalanced World
- Learning to Forgive in an Unforgiving World